Dial 911 in an emergency

Vendor Permits

A permit is required by the City of Torrington in order to become an "Itinerant Vendor". All persons wishing to obrtain a vendor permit should make themselves familiar with Chapter 158 of the Torrington Code which deals with Peddling and Soliciting. Click Here to go to the online Torrington City Code

Our Records Division is open:
Monday: 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Tuesday-Wednesday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Thursday: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM-12:00PM
Telephone: 860-489-2020

Listing files in 'Vendor forms'